Deadline: February 2, 2018
Harvard Stem Cell Institute (HSCI) Undergraduate Internship Program is inviting applicants for its 2018 program. The internship program offers undergraduates students opportunity to work with a challenging and focused research experience in a state of the art stem cell science laboratory.
The interns are positioned, at the program administrators’ discretion, in any of the 11 affiliated research centers and hospitals in Harvard.
Interns are introduced to various professional alternatives within the scientific area through a career pathways presentation, a weekly stem cell companion course and stem cell seminar series. The students are expected to present their research findings in poster format and orally at the Harvard internship program. This is a requirement for all participants.
- Students are given $4,500.00 , intended to cover housing and transportation related to doing this program.
- Students with J-1 visa requirements are expected to show evidence of greater personal financial resources that can sustain them at Harvard.
- Students can get the on-campus housing
- There are no kitchen facilities during the summer.
- Students can get their private housing options.
- The program is for UNDERGRADUATE internship program that is open to seniors, juniors and sophormores who are interested in stem cell biology.
- Applicants may be from any university or college in the world including.
- Harvard University will take care of the visas for international students who are coming for the program
- To apply, visit the SITE