GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is offering future health leaders three scholarships to train and develop them in international health. It offers to strengthen their knowledge and skills in health related researches in Africa. The scholarships are highly competitive and are for applicants who intends studying full time, on a one year, London-based MSc programme at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
Each scholarship will take care of
- Mandatory field trip payments and tuition fees
- A living allowance of GBP16,750.00 that is tax free.
- Come from any sub-Saharan Africa country, be a resident in or a national of any of these countries.
- Intends to come back to Africa after the program
- There should be a written confirmation that the student will not be able to pay for the program of study, and
- Will be able to meet the minimum English Language requirement of the school
- Should hold a first degree at either a first or upper second class equivalency level, and
- The student should be have an admission offer for 2018-19 for one of the School’s 18 London-based MSc programmes of study.
The steps below should be completed
- Submission of an application alongside the necessary supplementary documents for 2018/2019 for any London Based Msc Program of Study through the Admissions Portal before deadline.
- The applicant should submit a scholarship application online. The supplementary questions forms should also be uploaded while submitting the application.
Application Deadline : Sunday 18 February 2018.