Deadline: September 28, 2018
Applications are open for women in technology at the Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship 2019.
Adobe plans to create a safe haven for women who desire to try their hands on Adobe. The scholarship recognizes outstanding undergraduate and Masters female students anywhere in the world who are studying computer science.
The aim of Adobe Research is to develop innovative technologies that will help in serving their customers, enterprises, developers and creative professionals better with their software products. The company pulls the most driven and smartest women they can find and allow them to explore their intellectual curiosity and have the freedom to produce the right results in the field.
The scholarship includes:
- An Adobe Research mentor;
- An opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe.
- A one-time $10,000 prize;
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year
- The scholarship is only for female students currently enrolled as an undergraduate or masters student at a university for the 2018-2019 academic year;
- Intend to be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or masters student at a university for the 2019-2020 academic year;
- Be majoring in computer engineering, computer science, or a closely related technical field;
- Must have a strong academic record;
- The applicant must not have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
Applications must include:
- A resume
- Academic transcripts from your current and/or past institution
- Three references (the online application system will request letters from your references via email)
- Answers to up to four essay questions, which will be available when they start accepting applications
- An optional 60-second video or multimedia submission describing your dream career.